Amazon Echo Offer NOT WORKING
ktrick
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been trying to redeem my amazon echo offer for the passed month and spoken to 10+ representatives and it is still not working. i am extremely dissappointed with the assistnace or lack there of i have been given. I have been sent multiple emails with the redeem offer which then brings me to the amazon page to the echo, once i click the link i am supposed to which says " amazon echo page" i follow the instructions and add the echo to my cart. when i go to check out it tries to charge me for the cost of the echo and there is no offer code entered. i was able to redeem the free amazon prime membership which the offer code did autopopulate as it should but the echo is not working. Can somebody please assist or know how to resolve this issue?

Re: Amazon Echo Offer NOT WORKING
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ktrick,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes