Amazon Echo Offer Problem Solved!!!!
CarlaCMS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just thought I'd share my experience when I tried to redeem my Amazon Echo offer.  

I received an email like many of you and when I clicked on the link I had to sign in and, again, like many of you I could not find the link to Redeem the offer.  After several tries, I realized the email link brought me to Verizon Wireless when, in fact, I earned the gift through Verizon Fios.  So I logged out of Verizon Wireless and logged into my Verizon Fios Account and viola there was the link.  However, clicking on that link proved to be useless so I had to right-click the button and tell Chrome to open it in a separate window.  Eureka!  My Amazon Echo has been ordered and on it's way.  So, for starters make sure you log into the account you have with Verizon in which you actually earned the gift.  Wireless, Fios or Landline.  Then you'll see the link to redeem.

Re: Amazon Echo Offer Problem Solved!!!!
idburns
Enthusiast - Level 3

What is the domain name in your browser's address bar when you saw the promotion links working in your account?

The email link takes me to: https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/myaccount/pr/dashboard/

That is my main Verizon account that only has my FiOS service.

That is my Verizon account that shows my FiOS package.

EDIT: There is no separate account page for FiOS. Going to any FiOS-specific web page and logging in takes you to the same account page as if you just go to verizon.com.

You didn't solve it so much as that it just works for you.

0 Likes
CarlaCMS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Maybe they are the same but I have 2 different set of credentials for Fios & Wireless.  Since I earned the gift through Fios, I used that account to redeem since the Wireless account did NOT have the "redeem link".

Just trying to be helpful and give some options because it worked for me when I thought about which account I actually earned the gift from.  Also, when you do finally get the link to work and you're directed to Amazon, the discounted price won't show up until you're ready to checkout.

0 Likes
idburns
Enthusiast - Level 3

I actually tried to log into the verizonwireless.com website (even though I don't have a personal verizon cellphone) with my verizon account and it worked and re-directed me back to verizon.com. That was actually surprising that the website is smart enough to route someone back to verizon.com if those credentials were used.

But yea, if you have a separate account for your cell phone at verizonwireless.com of course you aren't going to see the promotion for FiOS there.

0 Likes