Amazon Redeem Offer Link Missing
CamBam1

I had a really BIG issue. I received my emaill to claim the Amazon Echo speaker from Verizon on 12/26/18. I was on the phone with customer service for four hours 12/26/18 and nothing was resolved. Customer service promised me Verizon would give me a call on 12/27/18. I NEVER A CALL FROM VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE ON 12/27/18! I still have not received the link or the speaker. I reached out to verizon again by chat today and they told to call technical support this a total disappoint!!!!!! I should not have not have to beg Verizon to redeem a holiday bonus that was promised to me after renewing my service. I would liked this fixed imediately without calling technical support and waiting for four hours!

0 Likes
Re: Amazon Redeem Offer Link Missing
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi CamBam,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes