Amazon Redemption Offer Link Missing
ZeroForever1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received on the 12/26 a e-mail that it's time to redeem the Amazon Echo with instructions to

• Click Let's go below and sign into My Verizon with your user ID and password.
  • Click on the Redeem Amazon Offer link.

after multiple attempts on both the browser and app I still do not see this 'Redeem Amazon Offer Link'

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Amazon Redemption Offer Link Missing
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ZeroForever, 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
autumnromo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same exact issue. I just keep getting passed around the call center from one dedicated team to the next. Very frustrating. Just received a reminder link this morning, and no one seems to know what I am talking about. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi autumnromo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.