Amazon gift card!
LB123451

Like so many others, I am having trouble getting my Amazon gift card. I registered for it, probably close to a month ago on my "my verizon" account, and it still says on the "my verizon" home page that the card will be e-mailed in 24-48 hours. However when I click on "check status" it says this- 

"Your reward is now processing! You can expect to receive your $50.00 egift Card card within approximately 30 days.

You can log in to this page again at any time to find out when your reward has been sent. It will be mailed to your service address. Your reward is provided in the form of a Verizon Visa Prepaid Card."

Verizon prepaid card??! That's not even the promotion that I signed up for! So, I did a chat with a Verizon rep last week, and he said that the Amazon gift card would be delivered to my e-mail the next day, and of course it wasn't. So I called Verizon today, and the auto system said that it would be 6-9 minute wait to speak with someone, and I sat on hold for an hour, and finally gave up on getting someone on the phone.

This is disgusting Verizon! If you are going to offer these promotions, you need to honor them! My electrical company has a rewards program, where you get points, and can use those points to get gift cards.  In the time that I was on hold trying to get someone in Verizons customer service dept on the phone, I went to my electrical companies website, used my points to get an Amazon gift card, retrieved the redeem code from my e-mail, and applied it to my Amazon account. Seems pretty simple, right? Why is it that they can instantly deliver a gift card, but you all can't seem to get it together?! You are able to e-mail me my bills JUST FINE, so why is it that I have to go through all this hassle just to get what you promised when I signed up for service??! Seems like a huge scam to me! I want what I was promised. I want what I signed up for. I want my Amazon gift card, and I don't want it "tomorrow", because we all know that tomorrow turns into tomorrow turns into tomorrow...

0 Likes
Re: Amazon gift card!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LB12345,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes