Amazon gift card
jamierocksanne
Enthusiast - Level 1

Got an email in January to redeem my offer, did the thing, said I'll recieve my amazon.com giftcard in the mail in 30 days, then I log in and it says I'll recieve my VISA e-giftcard in 2-3 days via email. I have recieved neither, and nobody knows how to fix this (Verizon records indicate it was MAILED 1/28, my account is showing them it will be emailed in 2-3). Verizon is a joke and at this point I'm ready to take the hit to cancel. Bill is WAY more than promised, cant even redeem offers promised to me, ( had issues with the 1 year of amazon prime, and the amazon echo too), service SUCKS, I can only get my promised speed by connecting via ethernet (none of my devices are even capeable, also, WHY AM I PAYING FOR A WIRELESS ROUTER?), constant service outages.  Nobody knows whats going on, nobody can help me. This is absurd and the peek of poor customer service. I want my stupid gift card, wether it be for amazon or from visa. At this point I'm paying so much for my crap service I actually need it. ($79.99 escalated to close to $200.00 with no add-ons, no premium channels nothing.) I spent 2 hours and change on the phone with them today, and countless other times. I truly do not understand how this is acceptable. 

Re: Amazon gift card
jamierocksanne
Enthusiast - Level 1

*** note that it has shown I will recieve my visa e-giftcard via email in 2-3 days for over 45 days at this point. 

0 Likes
Re: Amazon gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jamierocksanne,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes