Switch Account

Amazon gift card

Contributor adriadarkone
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(178 Views)

So I signed up for Fios during the Black Friday deal last year where you could choose between a year of Xbox gold, a Ring doorbell, or a $100 Amazon gift card. I chose the gift card. I followed all instructions to register for my gift card when I received them. At first it said it would be e-mailed to me, but I never got an e-mail with a redemption code. Then, on my rewards page in the app, it said the eligibility date was 4/30. OK... at least I didn't need the gift card immediately.

Well, 4/30 has come and gone and there's still no sign of my gift card - and the info has completely disappeared from the app. Has anyone else had this issue and gotten it resolved? I don't really feel like waiting on the phone for hours trying to get this fixed by someone who doesn't actually have the authority to fix it.

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 2
(161 Views)

Hi adriadarkone,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.