Any Consumer Advocates at Verizon
prr2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been battling what seems like a simple problem for 8 days now.  Each chat starts from the beginning, all end with 'escalating' to video or accounts or developers and a promise they will contact me when it is fixed.  Now 8 days I have gotten one call back to let me know the problem was fixed when it actually was not fixed. 

Problem is there seems to be no one I chat or talk to who follows up with my problem.  There is no one I can turn to who knows my sproblem and is staying on top of it for me.  Each time I chat or call I need to start from the beginning.

0 Likes
Re: Any Consumer Advocates at Verizon
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please explain what your issue is.

0 Likes
prr2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tuesday March 16 approximately 8:45pm EDT I selected Rent Mockingjay HD, Verizon registered it as Purchase Mockingjay SD.  I immediately called and had the purchase prices refunded and license revoked.  I was told I was the 4th person with the same problem, I would be able to rent in 15-20 minutes.  After 2 hours of not being able to rent I called back.  Since then my HD box has been rebooted many times, changes made at verizon end and still when I select VOD Mockingjay it says Mockingjay SD "Purchased for lifetime", the only options are Resume Play SD OR Restart SD 

SD fills only about 1/2 of my screen vertically so I really want to rent HD.  Never wanted to purchase any format of Mockingjay. 

Verizon has not been able to tell the VOD system I no longer own Mockingjay SD.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes