Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

AutoPay question.

woyala
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

AutoPay question.

Message 1 of 2
(5,195 Views)

Before I had only FiOS internet and it would deduct automatically every month from my credit card.  Now that I have fios tv and fios internet, will it still deduct every month? or I have to log in to verizon.com and set up the auto payment thing?

I tried going to Change/Update Payment in verizon.net and there is this warning msg:

"You will lose your bundle discount (if you have one) by switching from your phone bill to another payment method. For questions, Business customers please call 888-649-9500. Residential customers, please call 800-567-6789."

1 REPLY 1
VZ_JoeD
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: AutoPay question.

Message 2 of 2
(5,073 Views)

If everything is billed together then yes the autopay should still be in effect

Joe D
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.Follow us on Twitter™!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title