Autofill doesn't work after installing Security Suite program
dkw197
Contributor - Level 1

Windows always auto filled for me until I installed the Security Suite program. Does anyone know how to fix it? I was thinking that the Secuirty Suite program is preventing it from working since that's when it stopped, but haven't been able to find out how to adjust it or what to turn off/turn on. Sorry if this has been asked before. I searched around but couldn't find this question anywhere.

0 Likes
Re: Autofill doesn't work after installing Security Suite program
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader
In IE go to Tools -> Options. Go to the content tab, and then go to where it has Settings for AutoComplete.

In there, make sure all of the options are checked, and press ok.
0 Likes
Re: Autofill doesn't work after installing Security Suite program
dkw197
Contributor - Level 1
Thanks so much for the help. I checked everything you suggested and it all looks correct to me. Autofill was working until I uploaded the Security Suite--so I think perhaps I need to adjust something with that program--I just don't know what it is. Any idea?
0 Likes
Re: Autofill not working
Brennoko
Contributor - Level 1

Hi dkw197,

Do you have the Privacy Manager enabled? If so, check the preferences for it and try unchecking AutoComplete entries under Internet Explorer Cleanup.

0 Likes
dkw197
Contributor - Level 1
Thanks for the help. I did have it turned on and checked so will try that.
0 Likes
dkw197
Contributor - Level 1
Unfortunately that didn't fix it and Autofill still isn't working. Anyone have any other ideas for me to try? Thanks in advance.
0 Likes