Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Classic FIOS bait and switch. Had no contract. Existing plan was $123/mo. Wanted to add 1 channel. Rep said could add the 1 channel and keep most watched channels from existing plan going through them specifically. Fee would go from $123/mo to $125/mo. Sounds great right? Not really. 3 hours later under apparent new plan the specific most watched channels the rep said would be included were not. I immediately called and said it was not what the rep indicated and I simply wanted my old lineup I had 3 hours ago back or I wanted to terminate Verizon Fios. Naturally, Verizon then said, "Sorry cant do that, your old line up is not available anymore and you are subject to 2 years of the new channel line up we bait and switched you into or you have to pay a $350 termination fee. The setup was I didnt have a contract and Verizon wanted to get me into a new one. The bait and fraud was telling me I could keep specific channels that I could not keep. I have made a complaint with the Virginia State Corporation Commission on 2/8/2019 because after a little research it was apparent Verizon's deception to lure consumers out of old plans and into new plans to increase their fees and plan commitment duration is systemic within Verizon. Hopefully Verizon will do the right thing and remedy this deceptive practice.
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.