Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Bad Packages

debraTeach
Contributor
Contributor

Bad Packages

Message 1 of 1
(603 Views)

I am SO DISATISFIED with DirectTV I recently changed packages due to the high price of the package I had.  In that HIGH PRICED package, the channels that I normally would have liked just have marathons of STUPID SHOWS so there was hardly ever any of the shows that I like on those channels, which include TLC, Animal Planet, Discovery and a few others, those networks are horrible now and mostly play marathons of shows that I dislike very much.  Anyway, the only other two packages were the one that was ONLY A FEW DOLLARS LESS but with not many good channels anyway and then the package that is about $30 a month, well that package is a COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!!! There is absolutely nothing at all on and I am paying you $30 A MONTH FOR NOTHING!!!  I am ready to cancel all TV and just use Netflix. I hate paying you ANY MONEY for terrible programing and rip off!!  You puposely take away all good channels in the basic package, so people will be forced to take the higher priced packages!!!!!  I am so angry and hate hate hate paying you ANY MONEY for Direct TV AT ALL!!!! It is terrible and a complete RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title