Bad Service Verizon Fios
Mtaher02
Verizon has the worst service tht I have ever experienced.

1. Longest waiting time when calling to reach an agent.

2. Within a month, HD receiver broke.

3. Promised to receive a replacement receiver within the next day by an agent, but could not even track in UPS next two says, because was not shipped yet.

4. Long waited phone call to an agent resulted that the latest reached agent does not know why the previous agent promised I should receive a receiver within a day.

5. Verizon will take money away, even if I cant watch TV for a week due to the broken receiver.

Hope Verizon becomes more customer friendly instead of money friendly. And teach agents about customer care. If this is continued, Verizon will see more and more frustrated customers.
0 Likes
Re: Bad Service Verizon Fios
beezy727

I agree!  I've heard so many negative reivews about them but they are the only available cable company (besides satellite) in my area!  The wi-fi constantly goes out and I have to reset the router all the time.  The sound constantly goes in and out when I'm watching cable but doesn't do it on movies so I know it's not the TV.  I've already had the cable box replaced and HDMI as cable as well and still to no avail.  I called again this morning because the wi-fi went out again and waitted almost an hour (I guess it's no where near as bad as three hours) but it's still long.  I don't appreciate answering questions to a machine.  It kept asking me for my last amount paid or my ID that's located on my bill.  I couldn't pull any of it up since the internet wasn't working.  If anyone knows a better cable, internet, phone company please let me know.  I pay over $200 for the supposedly high end service and it's crappy.  Never had problems with AT&T.  I'm so glad I didn't switch my cell phone with them because I was that close to doing it when I moved out here.

0 Likes
Re: Bad Service Verizon Fios
xdavidx

On hold 2 hours first call.  Now on hold for 1 hour and counting. 2.5 hours last time.  Time Warner any better does anyone know?

0 Likes