Bad driver 111730992 xexu47
Train4884

Driving on Bay Ave Toms River my lane was coming to end . I need to move to the left checked to see if there was space turned on my left directional and  started to move left. The Verizon driver step on the gas not to let me in when I had already checked and saw there was clearly room. Very rude and unprofessional driver. Vehicle ID 111730992 license plate xex u47. We really need more courtesy on the road.

0 Likes
Re: Bad driver 111730992 xexu47
jonjones1
Legend

@Train4884 wrote:

Driving on Bay Ave Toms River my lane was coming to end . I need to move to the left checked to see if there was space turned on my left directional and  started to move left. The Verizon driver step on the gas not to let me in when I had already checked and saw there was clearly room. Very rude and unprofessional driver. Vehicle ID 111730992 license plate xex u47. We really need more courtesy on the road.

In situations like that a call to the police is the proper venue. They can stop the other driver for vehicle violations. Highly doubt a complaint to verizon will do any good.

0 Likes
Re: Bad driver 111730992 xexu47
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Train4884,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes