Bad experience BEWARE HOME PACKAGE SALES VERIZON WIRELESS AND BAD SERVICE FROM VERIZON
occhim

I never cancelled my internet service.   This is what happend.  Last Friday Verizon Wireless gave me the impression that Verizon and Verizon Wirelss were the same company.  When they "sold" me a home package. When I went home my phone service and my DSL were not working.  I called immediately to have it returned and it took up to today to get my phone service back.  My DSL , i was told cannot be returned to the previous rate that I paid for years and years of $14.99 per month because it was "DISCONNECTED"  this was a separate account fom my phone line  {edited for privacy} and that I would have to have it now connectd under my phone line nad it would cost $24.99 per month.  Really?!  A customer all of those years and you cannot help a customer that was decieved

So today i was on the phone again with the concierge office who told me that i would basically have to go with this service or go elsewhere.  I have sent e-mails to everyone over this.  Do you think one of the CEO's will contact me...lol!   Anyway, they are reconnecting the service, but i still have to continue voicing this complaint...this is just plain wrong!!!!  (PS  I am even still paid up to the end of the month)>>>>>????????????????????  How can they just disconnect me?

Mike {edited for privacy}

Truly this is why there is so little loyalty to companies anymore.

0 Likes
Re: Bad experience BEWARE HOME PACKAGE SALES VERIZON WIRELESS AND BAD SERVICE FROM VERIZON
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi occhim,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Bad experience BEWARE HOME PACKAGE SALES VERIZON WIRELESS AND BAD SERVICE FROM VERIZON
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hey occhim,

We closed your private support case due to no response from you. Feel free to make a new thread anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes