Bait & Switch Goodbye Verizon
SeanMichaels
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’ve been a Verizon customer for 4 years and kept my service with me when I moved almost 2 years ago, Since then the price has almost doubled. Naturally looking for ways to reduce my bill I logged into my account and noticed “ We have a special deal for you “ so I clicked it. looking at my cart,I. Noticed the price would reduce from 137 a month down to 87, wonderful !. Upon completing the process, i received an email with the bill breakdown of my next bill 220 a month!. Something didn’t sound right so I called into support . They said they didn’t see this 87.99 deal i was talking about, and that my next bill would be 220 a month with taxes and fees. To put this into perspective I have a single box, no dvr, no premium Channels. I told the rep I have proof and asked the rep if he couldn’t honor the 87.99 , please return me back to the 137 a month I was paying. He said no unfortunately he can’t do that, so I’m stuck now with a 220 a month bill far worse than I started. I told him to cancel the service. He said Ok without any hesitation or asking anything to keep my businesses, no trying to help or really understand the situation. Sad that Verizon treats their customers like this their support reps truely don’t care. Verizons marketing is misleading and confusing. They’ve lost a loyal customer.

Re: Bait & Switch Goodbye Verizon
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SeanMichaels, 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes