Best place(s) to file a complaint- State/Fed? BBB?
KS21014

Once again, I made an effort to renew my services and once again shady, unethical practices by Verizon.     Although my triple play expired, my current price is acceptable and not going to jump in price for another 5 months, I browed the current offers to upgrade/renew and I made my choices and put them in my cart.  The terms and price of the deal WAS the reason I pulled the trigger to hit "order".    When the email order confirmation came through I immediately noticed that several things had changed between what I agreed to and put in my cart (I looked at the est. monthly pricing for month1, 2-6, 6-24, all the details, etc) and what was in the order confirmation.   Long story short- it was $10 more per month bundle price, and a $20 credit that was listed as a 24 month DVR credit changed to a 5 month credit.   They refused to honor.  So, I cancelled immediately.    The chat agent assured it was cancelled.  Now I see the equipment (FiosOne upgrade) is due to arrive today. Chat today assures its cancelled and to return it to a Verizon store. I said NO WAY am I helping you after the bait and switch. You either work thru UPS to stop delivery or come pick it up on my porch.   I have had enough bait and switches-  who, at the state or Fed level can I send a complaint to?   At least it will make me feel better (lol) as I am sure nothing will change their behavior.  This isnt about the $, it is about principal.  They have been doing this stuff for so many years to so many people.  Why not just deal honestly with people instead of playing shady games.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Best place(s) to file a complaint- State/Fed? BBB?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KS21014,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes