Bill Payment Down for Days
Nekotaru84
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm trying to pay my bill online like I have done every other month for years now. I keep checking back but the online Bill Payment page is down, has been a couple days. PLEASE fix this issue ASAP. I do electronic payments and I can't see any information on the bill or what is due.

I only get this message when I login to the Account page: "Your bill summary is not available at this time.
To view your bill, please continue to the Billing and Payment page."

And there is no information on the Billing and Payment page. It can't even pull up my account number or my plan.

Verizon, if you want people to be able to give you their money and make their payments, invest some money in some good coding employees to fix bugs in your online system in a timely manner. This service is far too large to be down like this for this long.

Re: Bill Payment Down for Days
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nekotaru84,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes