Bill from CMR Claims department for drop wire
corrado5812

While doing yardwork, I accidently cut into my cable that was less than 2" from the surface.  The tech that came out acknowledged the fact that the cable wasn't buried up to state code and said I should be good to go.  Now I've gotten a bill from CMR Claims stating due to my negligence that I will owe $295.62.  I called CMR and their rep says " there is no such requirement to maintain the depth of the cable and said that it likely rose due to erosion." Erosion, really???

This is just ridiculous.  Has anybody gone through this situation?

If there is no possibilities in resolving this issue, I'm just going to switch providers before I consider paying verizon for their mistake.

0 Likes
Re: Bill from CMR Claims department for drop wire
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes