Bill from CMR Claims department for drop wire
bills04ss

I had Miss Utility come out to my property to correctly mark "the lines" in my yard before doing some landscaping.  However, my verizon fios line was barely 2" deep and my landscaper cut the line.  I called Verizon service and they promptly came out to repair the fiber.  The tech said that the line should have been installed deeper and that there should be no charge to me based on the original install.  2 weeks later, I received a bill from CMR claims for $360.00 and I'm not very happy about it.  I am up for a new contract (I'd prefer sticking with Verizon Fios), but want to resolve this issue prior to making any decision. I can send pictures of this if need be.  If this is addressed in a timely manner, I plan on signing up for a new 2 year contract.  If not, I may consider other options.  Thanks for your help in advance with this.

V/r

Bill Gray

0 Likes
Re: Bill from CMR Claims department for drop wire
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Note you are talking to peers here.  Try contacting the CMR  directly, which is often separate from Verizon itself.

Hopefully you will reach someone who will get you satisfactory resolution.

0 Likes
Re: Bill from CMR Claims department for drop wire
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bills04ss,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes