Bill is higher than quoted amount
cmf12345

I called in to Verizon sales as my plan was expiring and the sales rep sold me a 2 year plan upgrading to gig and with same tv services.  She assured me that this was the best deal and that it would only be $20 more per month.  I clarified that this included any taxes and fees and she said yes, my bill would only go up $20 on the plan. Well, needless to say, it is $42 per month higher.  I went back to look at the quote that was provided to me that has expired.  I tried accessing the order confirmation link that was provided and the website said “Session Expired”. There is no record of the quote or order on my account, just the current plan showing the higher price than was quoted.  I asked for a chat agent to forward the order confirmation but that wasn’t the original one since it included the new router that the tech said I needed to lease or purchase when he was doing the install.  I purchased it, so that’s not the reason for the increase.

To me, the sales process was very deceptive and Verizon erases access to quotes and order confirmations.  Add in the fact that a new $200 router was require is just a bad experience.    I mean, Verizon knew what router I had when they sold me the upgrade

Has anyone else experienced bad sales practices?   Kind of reminds me of Wells Fargo

0 Likes
Re: Bill is higher than quoted amount
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cmf12345,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes