Bill pay
Digby1962
I can't pay my bill it just sends me into an endless account verification loop just about had enough,
0 Likes
Re: Bill pay
unoandonly

I've had the exact same problem for months as well. I have called and tried the online help and neither has helped. I cannot even look at my bill let at my bill, let alone pay it online. I talked with an agent online for help a couple of months ago and they did not get the problem fixed and really were quite rude too. I printed out the entire conversation I was so angry. I answer everything that is asked for on the screen but still never get out of the never ending loop!

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

unoandonly,

Sorry to hear about your issue regarding online bill pay.  I have copied your post to an internal employee board.  They will contact your via email, PM or phone number provided when you registered for the forums.

0 Likes
eddiejoesosa

Why can't I EVER pay my Verizon cable bill online?  I enter my username and password and the following address pops up https://www22.verizon.com/foryourhome/ebillpay/code/Payments_New.aspx  the screen the continues through a never ending spool.  I have called Customer Service and they have no idea what the issues are.  They take my payments and have to credit the fees.  Why the heck do you charge a fee if you cannot offer a working solution online?  Isn't "online service" a large part of you business?  Jeez,  I am so sick of Verizon!!  I never have these issues on VerizonWireless.  Maybe, you guys should take some "IT" lessons from you other divisions...

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

eddiejoesosa,

Sorry you are having difficulty with paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
tksaiddafword

I have been trying to pay my bill online for the past three weeks.  I called and the woman I spoke to was incredibly rude.  How do I pay my bill, but avoid the endless loop?!!!!!  

0 Likes
VJJohn

Oh, I can get in to pay my bill. It will show me how much it is, let me pay it, but it won't actually let me see the bill, or an itemized bill so I know what I'm paying for.

You have to make sure your browser excepts all the cookies from verizon, even the strange ones that don't look like they're from Verizon, like malicious ad & tracking cookies. If you're not sure whiuch of those odd viciuos ad & tracking cookies are related to Verizon, you'll have to delete all cookies from your browser, & delete all cookie exceptions from Verizon.

Then re-visit verizon & except each & every cookie they throw at you the whole time you're there, even the ones you know are bad. It still won't show you a bill, but will tell you how much you owe, & let you pay it.
 I tried on several different computers, browsers, with my Verizon DSL connection, & a time/warner connection at work. It just won't let you see a bill.

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hello VJJohn,

It appears that your issue is being handled through our private support portal. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue on your private support case as the support agents will not see the public boards.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes