Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Billing Dispute after Renewal of contract

mkalvarez77
Contributor
Contributor

Billing Dispute after Renewal of contract

Message 1 of 3
(899 Views)

For the past 2 yrs I have been paying $69.99 for my triple play and I figure that I renew my service before my current contract expires on 11/20/12.  So 9/27/12, I spoke to Jermone Grayson and he assured me that I would be paying the 69.99 plus the new bundle pkg for the cable boxes $32.00 and taxes.  When I checked my bill via the internet in Oct and did not see anything owed. I figured they were going to continue my plan and did not worry because I have been a customer for many years. I just recently recieved a bill in November, which I owe $777.00. Thats like 3 or 4 months of not paying a bill and they DEFINITELY would have interrupted my service.  It makes no sense for me to call before my contract ends to pay more money. Had I known that it would have bumped out my existing contract, I would have waited. But Jerome never said anything expect that I would continue to pay the same amount as my current plan for the next 2 years.

I called on 11/13/12 and spoke to a rep and he sounded like he was training. He also said that I would be paying only $69.99 for only 2 months and there after $84.99 for next 1 or 2 years.  I explained to him that Jerome had repeated the prices I would be paying and to check the recording between Jerome and I on 9/27/12. He told me that he could not help me right now and that he would have to have someone look into it.  He also said that I would recieve a call back with 24 to 48 hrs.  I NEVER did recieve that call from ANYONE from verizon. 

So, I called yesterday 11/15/12 and spoke to Nick, who was a rude and unhelpful.  He then told me that I would only get $69.99 until November and I would be paying $89.99 for the next year. I then explained to him that I called to renew ahead of time and that Jerome never mention a 2 month cap on the $69.99, he kinda told me it is what it is and that he will not change the price.  I asked him if I could get a copy of the recording with Jerome on 9/27/12. He said absolutey not and they are deleted. When I asked him for his full name or ID #, his response was "If verizon wants to find me they will". I told him that I no longer wish to speak to him and that I would prefer to speak to a supervisor at this point.  He told me that it was useless and that he answered my questions and they would tell me the same thing.  I had to asked him about 3 or 4 times that I want to speak to a supervisor. He finally said sure and placed me on hold for about 35 or so mins. Checking every 6 mins or so to see if I was still there. Then after 35 or so mins a supervisor named Harmony answered.  I explained to her from the very beginning, that I was misinformed from Jerome, what the other reps had said and my bill made no sense to me. She also told me in a very nice way that she could not do anything for me and that she would not honor my previous contract, even though I called to renew ahead of time.  She then said to me that I was emailed my pricing plan, which I do not remember recieveing.  I asked her to resend the email to me and I have NOT recieved the email. 

At this point I no longer want to speak to a rep.  I would like to speak to a head Supervisor that is in charge of everyone. I have been a loyal customer to this company for years and have my wireless service. I would like for verizon head supervisor to call me, so this can be resolved.

2 REPLIES 2
somegirl
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: Billing Dispute after Renewal of contract

Message 2 of 3
(894 Views)

This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
TonyaD_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Billing Dispute after Renewal of contract

Message 3 of 3
(718 Views)

Good Morning,

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. 

Tonya D.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title