Billing is down
prich018

Hello,

I have been trying to pay my bill online for the past week and for some reason everytime I log in to do so it tells me my bill is not available and to please try again later. I was due on 11/25 and I do not want to accumulate any late fees for something thats out of my control. Please help. thank you. 

0 Likes
Re: Billing is down
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi prich018,

Please try clearing your browser's cache, or using a different browser.  If you still cannot see your bill, please post back here to let us know.

0 Likes
prich018

Ok I have tried that and its still telling me

"We are unable to process your request at this time.

Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience."

This is ridiculous that I can't pay a bill and its been a week. 
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi prich018,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Alecstar
Enthusiast - Level 3

@prich018 wrote:

Hello,

I have been trying to pay my bill online for the past week and for some reason everytime I log in to do so it tells me my bill is not available and to please try again later. I was due on 11/25 and I do not want to accumulate any late fees for something thats out of my control. Please help. thank you. 

It's been that way for going on two months. Verizon first blamed my browser and then tried to tell me I was using the wrong log-in name. They either have no idea or do not care. The sad thing is that they do have a good product... they unfortunately have the WORST customer service I have ever encountered.

0 Likes
gaviganj

I have had  the same problem.  Keeps showing a bill I paid two months ago. And it wont give me my current bill amounnt that I owe. REALLY MESSED UP SYSTEM!!!!!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi gaviganj,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
wisefamily4

We've had this same issue for 2 1/2 months now.... .... I just want to pay my bill!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello wisefamily4

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes