Switch Account

Billing issue....

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(348 Views)

As you can tell by my screen name, this is what I hear when I call Verizon CS. Seriously, this must be the worst CS I have ever dealt with. 

So, Verizon loves to sell phone numbers. I was getting no less than 20 calls per day (4 from the same company) non stop. Even after putting my number in the DnC lists, they still call. So I called to change my number, twice. They CSR never told me that they were going to charge me $22 per change, PLUS $$ to NOT publish it (logical right). 

So I get my bill and I call them up. The first wonderful, sassy CSR was downright rude and was of no help at all. After calling 20 more times (and finally getting someobody with a "normal" name, I was able to get this creditied (she was nice enough  to pull phone records to see the previous CSRs never mentioned the cost of changing phone #'s.

So after my bill gets "adjusted" I still see the amount is off by $7.18. So I call again. Evidently, when their wonderful system credited me back, it failed to adjust the taxes. Imagine going to buy a TV for $1,000. The salesman gives it to you for $500, but for some reason, you are still paying taxes on $1,000. Makes sense, right? We according to Verizon, this does make sense. So now I will wait till I am off work, so I can put another hour aside, and 20 calls, to get this resolved.

Cablevison recently came by and offered me everything I have and more for $10 less per month. They also offered to pay my cancellation and give me a $200 visa prepaid giftcard.

I wonder if Verizon even realizes they are not the only game in town?

1 REPLY 1
Contributor
Contributor
Message 2 of 2
(291 Views)

So I finally get an agent to credit my account for the $7.18. She tells me that their 'notes" say that I was told I would be charged $22 for a phone number change. I was NEVER told  I would be charged. Do they make this up?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.