Billing nightmare over set top box. AGAIN.
black_hound
Enthusiast - Level 3

I understand these are peer to peer forums. I am hoping that someone can tell me where and how to get a billing cock-up resolved.

I have a Triple Play bundle that includes a free set top box for 2 years. First bill out of the gate was wrong. I was being charged for the box. I called CS and got the charge removed and was assured that the billing would be corrected moving forward. Having had numerous billing dustups with Verizon CS I was wary. Rightfully so.

The next bill has a charge for the box. I've called repeatedly and get the standard 'blah blah blah' from the CS people. They don't understand the problem, they can't resolve it, they can't even access the information from the previous billing that was supposed to correct the error. Totally useless operation.

I know I'm not alone with crap like this. Can anyone tell me how to connect with someone who has authority to correct an issue without trying to upsell me a premium package? 

And while I'm at it ..... Verizon? The monthly charge for the rental of a box over the course of a contract is total crappola. $11.99 x 24 = $287 bucks. REALLY? This isn't even a DVR. Total ripoff.

0 Likes
Re: Billing nightmare over set top box. AGAIN.
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have been unable to get in touch with you to make sure the issue is resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you with your service. Have a great weekend!

Thanks,

Rachel

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi black_hound,

We didn' hear back from on your private support case. Unfortunately the compatibility of equipment has been the deciding factor in your aspect ratio issue.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you regarding your services. We're available for support around the clock. Feel free to make a new post and we'll be sure to look into it.

Thanks,

Ali Adam

0 Likes