Billing - rude customer service
AndyGS

Am I the only one that noticed how the quality of Verizon's customer service has declined?  I am paying a high monthly bill and Verizon's representatives just doesn't want to listen to the technical issues I have when I tried to pay the bill. 

0 Likes
Re: Billing - rude customer service
jonjones1
Legend

@AndyGS wrote:

Am I the only one that noticed how the quality of Verizon's customer service has declined?  I am paying a high monthly bill and Verizon's representatives just doesn't want to listen to the technical issues I have when I tried to pay the bill. 

Customers always believe that the amount they spend entitled them to better service.

it is true collectively we as customers pay their salaries. Just like other customers pay our salaries. There is bad service and good service representatives. It’s the throw of the dice. The ones who are rude or testy should be terminated. But remember these phone people are on the lower paid rung so they just move from job to job.

then Verizon also uses off shore phone support from India and the Philippines at 1/10th of what American workers may make. 

0 Likes