Black Friday 2019 Promotion - Never Fulfilled
csh41820

Last year during Black Friday weekend, I signed up for internet service according to the requirements of a promotion at the time. With the choice of Samsung headphones or a $100 Visa gift card, I chose the headphones. When I picked up my router in the local store, I was surprised the promotion wasn’t fulfilled there. I asked for a phone number in case I did not receive a redemption email after 30 days. Between mid-January and early February, I started to try to reach Verizon since I had not received an email. I first called the phone number provided to me, but they directed me to talk with a customer service representative. I then tried chatting online through MyVerizon, but no representatives responded to my inquiries. I came here, to the forums, and found a lot of other customers facing the same problem over the course of several years - promotions not being fulfilled. I could not find any help for my situation though, because the discussions usually ended with the indication of a private message from a moderator. I finally submitted to calling customer service and remaining on hold for an hour and a half waiting for a representative. When I was connected, the representative took the time to review my profile, but concluded that the promotion was not listed on my account. I explained that I could verify that I signed up during the promotional period. Because of my persistence, the representative told me my issue would be investigated by management. She asked that I wait to be contacted by Verizon. A month and a half has passed, but there has been no resolution. It has been very difficult and tiring to contact Verizon customer service. I was hoping anyone who has faced this problem and found a solution could share it here. 

0 Likes
Re: Black Friday 2019 Promotion - Never Fulfilled
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi csh41820,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes