Bonus for joining Verizon
jav24

When I joined Verizon I expected to received a bonus, now nobody seems to know anything about bonuses. I think that I have the right to cancel my account with no penalties. By not receiving the bonus Verizon failed to honor the contract. I have saved all the letters from Verizon where they stated about the bonuses. Verizon did not keep it's word. 

0 Likes
Re: Bonus for joining Verizon
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the troubles with your billing. Looking at your paperwork you saved, what is the description of the bonus you are supposed to receive?

0 Likes
jbach1
Enthusiast - Level 2

HI,

I upgraded my account and renewed a 2 year contract.  I was given the option of three bonuses and one was a gift card worth $150.  I choose this as my bonus gift in July and still have not received.  I contacted them in October and they said it was 3 months and then 4 weeks after.  I still have not received and the phone # they provided me for marketing (888-699-9901) cut and pasted from thier email which I received today tells me to "can not complete call, check number and try again".  They told me to contact Marketing but the phone# wont work.

I too am out of the bonus and getting the run around.  I am not happy at this time and will possibly cancel in the near future.

They also said I owe a payment and when I made my payment, the amount was double $400 and no one can see my payment or help me with this.  I just wont pay next month because they owe me, but the online account will show in the rear.  It does not post your current payments- beware of this also.  I am going back to paper payments!

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Jbach

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes