Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Bonus for joining Verizon

jav24
Contributor
Contributor

Bonus for joining Verizon

Message 1 of 4
(1,212 Views)

When I joined Verizon I expected to received a bonus, now nobody seems to know anything about bonuses. I think that I have the right to cancel my account with no penalties. By not receiving the bonus Verizon failed to honor the contract. I have saved all the letters from Verizon where they stated about the bonuses. Verizon did not keep it's word. 

3 REPLIES 3
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Bonus for joining Verizon

Message 2 of 4
(1,130 Views)

Sorry for the troubles with your billing. Looking at your paperwork you saved, what is the description of the bonus you are supposed to receive?

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

jbach
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(1,051 Views)

HI,

I upgraded my account and renewed a 2 year contract.  I was given the option of three bonuses and one was a gift card worth $150.  I choose this as my bonus gift in July and still have not received.  I contacted them in October and they said it was 3 months and then 4 weeks after.  I still have not received and the phone # they provided me for marketing (888-699-9901) cut and pasted from thier email which I received today tells me to "can not complete call, check number and try again".  They told me to contact Marketing but the phone# wont work.

I too am out of the bonus and getting the run around.  I am not happy at this time and will possibly cancel in the near future.

They also said I owe a payment and when I made my payment, the amount was double $400 and no one can see my payment or help me with this.  I just wont pay next month because they owe me, but the online account will show in the rear.  It does not post your current payments- beware of this also.  I am going back to paper payments!

Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 4 of 4
(951 Views)

Jbach

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title