Broken Utility Box in park behind house
sdilu

Hi,

I don't know who to report this to, but there is a broken Verizon utility box in the park behind my house. It is not only unsightly, but it is a hazard to the people who walk by and play in the park as well.

Here is a picture:

Please let me who to contact with this problem.

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Broken Utility Box in park behind house
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello sdilu,

We didn't hear back from you and we are going to be closing your private support case. The last we spoke to you, we had escalated this issue to a construction supervisor of your area. Please let us know in this public thread if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Rachel_VZ

0 Likes