Bundles and your bill?
Loriann2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Im hoping someone here can answer this question for me since no one from verizon seems to understand it.

Do you have the triple play bundle of Freedom Essentials,  Internet, and  Directv w/dvr ? (or any type of bundle)

If so, is your monthly bill the price they quote you in the advertisement?  For example, the bundle Im looking at is $74.99 for the first year. Includes the phone service, 1.5-3mbs internet and choice extra tv/dvr. Is that the amount of your monthly bill or do they add on a bunch of fees and taxes every month?

I ask because Im concerned with the phone portion. My current monthly bill has over $12 of taxes and fees.(36$ service +$12 in taxes/fees)

And I have to agree with much that Ive read about customer service...it kinda stinks.

Re: Bundles and your bill?
rhazzon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too am thoroughly disgusted with Verizon's pricing schemes and inadept customer service.  I upgraded my Quad Play package from $135/month to $140.00/month.  The pricing is based on a $40/month wireless package.  Mine is $90/month.  So for the past several months my $135 plan cost me $185 with the additional $50 in wireless fees.  By increasing my pan to the $140 package I am now paying $230 month.  I called Verizon before switching plans to make certain that this would not happen.  I spoke to two CSR's in person and three via telephone.  None could tell me if the plan would go up $5. or $45.  The last person I spoke with assured me it would only go up $5. They were wrong and now I'm screwed.

I've contact Verizon via email several times and I keep getting nonsense answers.  I've asked for callbacks, but again keep getting responses that really have no bearing on my issue at hand.  I'm almost at the point of cancelling all of my Verizon services and finding other providers.  It seems like every person I speak with at Verizon could care less about my concerns.  I've been extremely polite with the CSR's, but have always ended calls feeling more frustrated than before the call.  Is there ANYONE from Verizon listening that has half-a-heart and is willing to offer some assistance?

Re: Bundles and your bill?
NJstate

Just viewed this forum. 

Mine occurred in 2008.  I called VZ customer rep to cancel (internet only) and was passed around like a 'bad plague'.  Then a so-called supervisor pushed buttons to the extent I reciprocated likewise.  He thought his actions were humorous.  The next thing I knew, my telephone line was disconnected!  Fortunately, another landline was in the household and I called VZ customer rep.  Thank goodness...an actual VZ rep that knew what was going on.  Telephone reactivated a few hours later.

I wrote a letter to the VZ CEO and received a telephone call .  I was not impressed at all.

Fast forward;  Internet service 2009-2011.  No problem per say.  I called specifically to confirm expiration.  Yet, after the expiration date, I was still billed.  I called VZ cust rep....all good.  This rep was contemplating on relocating back to Jersey.  I scared rep...lol.

2011.  Verizon Freedom Double Plan - $44.99 per month (exc. taxes, fcc fees, etc).  Yet, the billing is - $59.99.  This is the second time (2008).  I will be writing another letter to the CEO very soon. 

0 Likes