Bundles
gregkp

I wish to take advantage of your bundle pricing for Direct TV and residential line. I am already a subscriber of both.

Is this possible??

I am a retired disabled vet and need to save when and wherever possible.

I will sign up for DSL and or FIOS when available in my area, as I am very dis satisfied with my Hughes net internet services, but at present there is no other option.

I will return to the Verizon air card service as soon as signal foot print is expanded to allow it's use here in the Sierra foothills.

I am along time Verizon cell customer as well.

TIA

Greg P {edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Bundles
prisaz
Legend

@gregkp wrote:

I wish to take advantage of your bundle pricing for Direct TV and residential line. I am already a subscriber of both.

Is this possible??

I am a retired disabled vet and need to save when and wherever possible.

I will sign up for DSL and or FIOS when available in my area, as I am very dis satisfied with my Hughes net internet services, but at present there is no other option.

I will return to the Verizon air card service as soon as signal foot print is expanded to allow it's use here in the Sierra foothills.

I am along time Verizon cell customer as well.

TIA

Greg P {edited for privacy}

This is a peer to peer support community, Verizon does monitor these forums and does join in and help. But for direct support you should use this link to contact Verizon. Found at the bottom of this page. http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/ Also posting your phone number is not a good idea and against the rules.