Switch Account

Bury Temporary Line

Contributor Freedom1
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(381 Views)

I have no communications with any Verizon rep the time that my temporary line will be buried. I have no ticket number and no contact. About 3 days ago when the temp line was laid out, I told the Verizon guy that in the past it has taken up to 3 months and this is no longer acceptable. I have neighbors who will mow over the fiber. The fiber is laid over 3 country rock drives--that cannot be good on fiber. Over the past 10 years, I have had 6 fiber lines installed! This has happened every time. A simple solution would be to move the Verizon terminal box to the end of the street where everyone is located. I would guess the "run" is about 250 feet. Please over some assistance.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 2
(95 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.