CANT PAY BILL
Nikkip720
Enthusiast - Level 1

FOR OVER 2 MONTHS I CAN'T PAY MY BILL ONLINE AS I USUALLY DO. I ALSO TRIED EMAILING AND CALLING VERIZON AND TALKED TO 10 PEOPLE WHO COULDN'T HELP ME. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS. HOW CAN I GET A DETAILED COPY OF MY CURRENT BILL EITHER ONLINE OR IN PAPER BECAUSE I REFUSE TO PAY FEES FOR THIS. HELP.... I AM SO DONE DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY.

Re: CANT PAY BILL
Toneatles

I've been having the same problem. However I noticed it will work 2 weeks after my due date where I would incur a late charge then it would somehow magically work.

0 Likes
Dedham

I'm having the same issue - still shows November.  I have called each month and still no help!!

Has anyone heard of a solution?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello nikkip720

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Dedham

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Toneatles, it sounds like you have a cookie issue. Next time clear your cache, and if that does not resolve it, try a second browser.

0 Likes
Toneatles

I can't pay by bill online or through the verizon fios app, this is not a cookies issue. you guys obviously have a problem with the online bill system with all these peple complaining about the same **bleep**ty issue.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

We will also send your issue to the Ecenter. You should hear from them directly, either by private message or email.

0 Likes