Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

lierd2u
Contributor
Contributor

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Message 1 of 1
(1,024 Views)

I CHOOSE VERIZON AS MY PROVIDER FOR ONE REASON, THE SERV ICE.. I WAS HAPPY TO GET SOMEONE ON THE PHONE I COULD COMMUNICATE WITH. HOWEVER, SINCE VERIZON HAS EXPANDED AND GROWN. THE SERVICE IS DISGUSTING. I HAD TROUBLE WITH MY BUSINESS LINE. I NEEDED LONG DISTANCE ON ONE OF OUR MANY LINES. I SPENT THREE FULL DAYS ON THE PHONE, SPEAKING TO VARIOUS AREAS OF VERIZON BEING THROWN FROM REPAIR TO CUSTOMER SVC. I GET SWITCHED ALL OVER. OH NO, YOUR FIBER, HANG ON (ALLTHOUGH THIS IS THE NUMBER GIVEN FOR FIBER) WHY DIDNT I REACH FIBER?? I GET FIBER REPAIR, OH NO THIS IS CUSTOMER SVC ISSUE , ONE PERSON SAYS YOU ALREADY HAVE LONG DISTANCE, ANOTHER PERSON SAYS, YOU HAVE A CODE ON THAT LINE.. BACK & FORTH, BACK & FORTH. MY HEAD IS READY TO POP OFF!!! DISGRACE FOR VERIZON!! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!! IF YOU PUT A CONTACT # ON YOUR WEBSITE THAT SAYS FIOS BUSINESS REPAIR, WHY DONT I REACH FIOS BUSINESS REPAIR???

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title