Cable Install
stak320

Yesterday as I returned home from work, my yard was torn apart and there were Verizon workers laying cable to my neighbor's house.  It's bad enough that I will have to reseed my lawn and fix all the uneven spots and holes, but I didn't care, as long as my yard was put back in order, until I came out this morning to find a green box buried, but sticking out, in my yard.  I looked to the neighbor's yard where there was a big white box painted on his lawn.  Apparently the workers missed their mark and the junction box ended up in my front lawn.  They also jackhammered through my other neighbor's driveway and there is a cone in his driveway, with a hole still there.  This is unacceptable and I would like Verizon to move the box to my neighbor's yard.  I do not have Verizon for my home.  Please contact me by email so I may resolve this situation.

0 Likes
Re: Cable Install
Comet2011L4
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello stak320,

Verizon probably got permission to install in your neighborhood from local government and your Home Owners Association. Maybe you should also contact your HOA to discuss with them what your options are since you agreed to the HOA terms.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

@stak320 wrote:

Yesterday as I returned home from work, my yard was torn apart and there were Verizon workers laying cable to my neighbor's house.  It's bad enough that I will have to reseed my lawn and fix all the uneven spots and holes, but I didn't care, as long as my yard was put back in order, until I came out this morning to find a green box buried, but sticking out, in my yard.  I looked to the neighbor's yard where there was a big white box painted on his lawn.  Apparently the workers missed their mark and the junction box ended up in my front lawn.  They also jackhammered through my other neighbor's driveway and there is a cone in his driveway, with a hole still there.  This is unacceptable and I would like Verizon to move the box to my neighbor's yard.  I do not have Verizon for my home.  Please contact me by email so I may resolve this situation.

These Forums are a place where users help other users. If you need an answer from Verizon directly please Contact Us.

0 Likes
stak320

There are no HOA's here.

0 Likes
stak320

The "Contact Us" link does not work.

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3