Cable left across front yard after install
NewFIOSCut

We had our FIOS installed on July 16. The technician promised that Verizon will be out next day to lay the cable underground; which was left laying across our front yard. I warned my landscaper, who came next day to cut the grass, to be extra careful around the cable. Some verizon third-party came two days later to dig a tunnel across our front yard. They left the cable laying across the yard and did not bother to bury. I thought someone will come out next day to bury the cable. Wishful thinking on my part. It's been roughly two weeks since initial install and no update from Verizon. The lack of communication and completing this simple job is very frustrating. My landscaper is running out of patience as he has to work around the cable. I'm afraid landscapers will accidentally cut the cable and Verizon will hold us accountable. This is just one frustrating part of the overall terrible installation experience. 

Can someone please suggest a way to get Verizon to complete the installation; by burying the cable?

0 Likes
Re: Cable left across front yard after install
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NewFIOSCut,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes