Calls and emails from Verizon
Sallybobally1
Enthusiast - Level 2

To {edited for privacy}, head of customer service in Tampa office

This isn’t about phishing per se, but I cannot seem to find an e-mail for customer service at Verizon…only “chat”.

I received a robo-call & VM last evening ON MY CELL PHONE from {edited for privacy}from “Jane” at “Verizon”. She reminded me that I must return my equipment or face additional charges on my next billing statement.

I received my return box on 7/23/15, and mailed it back to Verizon on 7/24/15 at 1:06 p.m. I will add that the box was mailed to me from you on 7/20/15.

I keep on getting e-mails from Verizon that will not allow me to respond via “reply”, so I called, and spoke with a CSR named Frankie yesterday (7/28/15). She tells me that Verizon has 30 days to check in returned equipment. Why all of the e-mails then? You want me to “return all equipment promptly”, or face $650.00 in additional charges, but you have 30 days to check my prompt mailing in?

Let me get back to the robo-call…{edited for privacy} is the phone number to a place called OnProcess Technology…they act as your/Verizon’s “repo-men” for equipment. I do not have to guess where they got my cell phone number from, {edited for privacy} 

It may not be a serious issue to you, {edited for privacy} but it is serious to me. When a huge corporation like Verizon feels free to bully a customer to return equipment that is property of Verizon, and that customer has complied to the request, then be done with it. Your own CSR tells me YOU have 30 days to check it in, well, stop calling me on a number that I have repeatedly told you all NOT to use, and stop e-mailing me.

I hope that I do not have to take this to the next level, {edited for privacy}

If I receive one more call on my cell, that will determine my next action.

Re: Calls and emails from Verizon
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes