Switch Account

Can sales person give different pricing than regular online pricing?

Can sales person give different pricing than regular online pricing?

Copper Contributor dom89
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(3,654 Views)

I just got fios installed on dec 15th. i did not know that digital voice was available in my area because the salesman did not let me know. so on the day of the installation, i called in to have it changed from freedom essentials to digital voice and i also upgraded from 15/2 internet to 25/15. after that was completed, i asked the verify the new pricing to make sure i was getting the the price the door salesman gave me except for the $10 more because of the faster internet. 

this is how the door salesman broke it down for me. in my area, both sd and hd boxes cost 5.99 so with that. he told me that for 2 yrs, i could get the triple bundle for $96 or $106 if i went with the faster internet. i asked told him that i would go with the slower internet but if i could upgrade later without any change in pricing agreement except for the higher cost of the internet and he said yes. 

but after verifying the pricing after doing those 2 changes, i was told a different price. the difference was that the price the salesman gave me was the regular 99 for triple bundle, minus the $10 off offer which makes it 89 and then a second tv for 5.99 which would make it 96. so his error was that the price he gave me was having the 10 off offer for 2 yrs and since i opted to try the dvr free for 3 months, he did not include the price of the dvr or any other stb if i did not keep the dvr after the 3 months. hence why he told me 96 for 2 years. 

so my question is, is there a way i can get the price the salesman gave me or did he just tell me the wrong info and now I have to deal with it and have the pay the regular price? did he screw me over?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.