Can't Redeem Rewards Card
petethecat

Like everyone else here, I am unable to register for my Visa rewards card for a new Fios account. Called the rewards card line, the agent seemed surprised to hear this (I find this verrrryyy hard to believe given this forum's singular theme in recent weeks). She transferred me to my local Verizon office, saying they were who I needed to report the issue to (why is there a rewards line in the first place?! why must verizon have 500 different departments that they like to transfer you between?!). This person, who was in billing and sales and said she didn't deal with this issue, told me I couldn't register for the reward until 60 days had passed. My online account CLEARLY states at the top "In order to receive your reward, you must register within 60 days of your Fios installation. Please take a few moments and do so today" with a link to the website (so clearly if I had followed her advice, I wouldn't have gotten the card), not to mention that isn't the issue I called about--I cannot even access the website. She again transferred me someone else. No one could solve this problem.

The link has not been working for weeks, and I've tried multiple devices, browsers, etc. Seems like they are trying to make it hard to get this reward, especially given that I was given erroneous information by one agent which would have made me unable to redeem my card. It can't be THAT hard to fix a website after being notified of this issue for weeks. 

0 Likes
Re: Can't Redeem Rewards Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi petethecat,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes