Can't edit my personal wesite
BooHiss1

On the old Verizon Central webpages, I could easily find the link to edit my personal webspace on mysite.verizon.net--but I can't find a similar link anywhere on the new My Verizon webpages. How do I find the link to edit my personal website (it takes me to Site Builder)?

0 Likes
Re: Can't edit my personal wesite
edwardg1

I also can't edit my personal web space and it's extremely FRUSTRATING!  Does anyone know how to do this in the "new" webspace?

0 Likes
Brushj
Enthusiast - Level 2

By dumb luck I found the following URL that brings up the Personal Web Site page, but I don't have a clue as to how to navigate to this page from the new interface:

https://my.verizon.com/central/vzc.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=vzcp_pws_Landing

. . . John

SoAnnoyed1

I can't find the link either.  I have been on the phone for over an hour and it seems that Verizon doesn't know where the link is either!!!

John - I was so excited when I saw your link, but it doesn't work for me.  It keeps redirecting me.

Please help me!!!  I need to edit my website for school!!!

0 Likes
SoAnnoyed1

John - 

THANK YOU!  At first the link didn't work, but then I tried logging into the website and then into my email account and then the link worked!

0 Likes