Can't get in touch by telephone and the live chat is an idiot
hannahcp03
Enthusiast - Level 1

How is someone supposed to get HELP if neither of the options available even FUNCTION?!

The live chat agent was being a complete idiot and treating me like a was a non-functional two year old who didn't know how anything worked. The telephone line HANGS UP ON ME whenever their automated system tried to transfer me to someone. How am I supposed to get anything DONE?!

I have a roommate moving into the basement. I had FiOS installed for one television earlier this month, using the port where Comcast had previously been. I was assured I had two televisions to be installed still for free and with no problems, because Verizon provides three free installations. The roommate who is moving to the basement wants TV down there as well, and we have a coaxle port there as well. I can order the box to be shipped for self installation, but there is NO Verizon line running to that point as of right now. When I asked the live agent about setting up an appointment to run a wire to that point, he tells me I have used my three free installations (by installing one television?!) and that I have to pay nearly $60 to get another installed.

Is Verizon just screwing around with me? Or is there a phone number I can use that will actually get me in touch with a human being without hanging up on me and not the morons on live chat??

Tags (1)
Re: Can't get in touch by telephone and the live chat is an idiot
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

hannahcp03,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes