Switch Account

Can't pay bill online, or access bill history

Can't pay bill online, or access bill history

Highlighted
Contributor nickstr76
Contributor
Message 1 of 22
(1,113 Views)

I have not been able to access my bill online for many weeks, and now i can't make a payment online.  I just spent 25 minutes going through a phone tree, and don't have time to be on hold.  Please fix this

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Message 2 of 22
(1,105 Views)

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

Highlighted
Contributor nickstr76
Contributor
Message 3 of 22
(1,087 Views)

Thanks, hopefully it gets fixed soon

Highlighted
Contributor nyinjewn
Contributor
Message 4 of 22
(1,039 Views)

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem...it's been a month. And there doesn't seem to be any contact info for this issue. Please advise. 

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus
Message 5 of 22
(1,031 Views)

Hello nyinjewn

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

Highlighted
Contributor SalemSalerno
Contributor
Message 6 of 22
(1,027 Views)

I haven't been able to see this for a month or more - I normally use & pay through the Fios App on my iPad, but even when I use my home computer, it's gives me an N/A for the bill amount and says my bill cannot be shown at this time. The site won't even show me the payment history. Something is definitely messed up with the site.

Also, I could not find a phone number to call on the Support or Contact Us. It just wanted me to talk to the auto agent, wouldn't even let me try to chat with a real person or even give me a phone number to try and call. There's all kinds of goofy things wrong with the app I'm experiencing that I didn't before.

Sal&Em

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus
Message 7 of 22
(1,022 Views)

Hello SalemSalerno

Contributor sfinisdore
Contributor
Message 8 of 22
(1,001 Views)

I have been having this excact same problem ever since Verizon decided to change its accounting. I have called several times, with no resolution. I was told a representative would call me about it. They did, but never left a call back number so I could get this taken care of! Unfortunately, my job does not allow cell phones at the desk. I have tried getting my bills through a third party biller; that hasn't worked. I haven't gotten an actual paper bill in, well, I can't remember! Not being able to access my account online, I have no idea what I owe or when its due. All I ever get is "N/A". I am beyond frustrated! If Verizon is supposed to be the best out there, what are the other companies like?

Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus
Message 9 of 22
(996 Views)

Hello sfinisdore

Highlighted
Contributor poc1
Contributor
Message 10 of 22
(944 Views)

/i am also having the same issue - after spending 45 min to get to a cust. svc rep( and being yelled at by your advertising), I was told:

the problem was resolved on 11/10/14 and I should now be able to access my curent bill

and

to enter a payment anyhow and my account would be credited

neither is true.

I still cannot access my current bill and I no see my account no longer has my last payment applied and

attempting to enter a 'pay other amount' fails.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.