Can't see my bill...since October!!
aravenfan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have called countless times to support. First they say I don't have a login...ummm how did I log in then. It shows my name and lets me pay my bill but I dont' have a login...Man Mad

In their records, the name is right the address is right etc.

On the website the name is right. The account number shown is nothing they have a record of. The customer number is nothing they have a record of. The location is right.

One month they can't help me without the right account number which is listed wrong. I got hung up on that month with them saying to call them back when I find the right account number.

Next they want to access my computer to see if that is the problem. Not because it happens on computers at other locations I tell them.  They still want to remote in. Nope not having them on my pc. 

Every month I call. Every month it is a difference excuse why I cannot see my bill. I am expected to pay it but not expected to know what I am paying.

This month it was 45 minutes on my cell phone (more money for verizonwireless). Switched to billing, tech support, billing then on hold where I get to start all over again.

NO ONE there knows why I can't see my bill. Today it was "Must be a problem with the website"  FOR 9 MONTHS!!!

Does anyone apologize for my inconvienence? NO

Does anyone know wth is going on? NO

Does anyone want to tell me wth I am paying for? NO

Does anyone there know why I have this problem? NO

Does anyone want to send me a bill in the mail? NO

Does anyone there know wth they are doing????? from my perspective NO!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Can't see my bill...since October!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
aravenfan
Enthusiast - Level 2

and what will this agent be able to tell me or do that over 10 hours on the phone with your billing, tech etc haven't been able to make excuses for?

0 Likes
aravenfan
Enthusiast - Level 2

still waiting for this rep to reach out and help me

0 Likes