Can't seem to get this problem resolved with Verizon in VA
mcscookie

Moved from VA in December of 2012; disconnected my residential service the last day of November.  Despite several calls with Verizon; my house lines (2) are still forwarding to my cell phone.  Worse yet, for the 2 years I lived there I was receiving collection calls for the person who owned one of those numbers previously.  So now, those calls are still routing to my cell phone.  Today, somehow, one of those calls came in to my new house line in New York!

What is it going to take for Verizon to fix this once and for all?!

0 Likes
Problem with Verizon in NY
mcscookie

I've made multiple calls asking that the line be moved for two reasons: first, because we need to remove some trees  that surround the line; second, the placement of the line was hideous aesthetically.  I've been calling Verizon, no one seems to follow up.  Received an automated call from {edited for privacy} so I sent him an email; received a response from his assistant whose voicemail is always full or not available.  How long do I have to wait?  It seems Verizon has no problem calling me at all hours about my bill but can't seem to respond to problems like this.

0 Likes
Re: Can't seem to get this problem resolved with Verizon in VA
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Re: Can't seem to get this problem resolved with Verizon in VA
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We hadn't heard back from you on your private support case. We're glad we could assist in your request.

Feel free to create a new post in the Forums, if you ever need anything. We're available for support around the clock.

Thanks.

Ali Adam

0 Likes