Can't upgrade online!! HELP!
ejarmst
Enthusiast - Level 1

Like others who have posted here, I can't get to the Upgrade & Renewal Center at Verizon Central. I always get the message:

We're sorry.
We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time.

Please try again later.

Or, if you need immediate assistance, you can call your Verizon local business office.

It's been like this whenever I've checked over the last several months. How do people get this fixed?

0 Likes
Re: Can't upgrade online!! HELP!
prisaz
Legend

@ejarmst wrote:

Like others who have posted here, I can't get to the Upgrade & Renewal Center at Verizon Central. I always get the message:

We're sorry.
We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time.

Please try again later.

Or, if you need immediate assistance, you can call your Verizon local business office.

It's been like this whenever I've checked over the last several months. How do people get this fixed?

Contact the Verizon billing office, and have them make sure there are no open orders on your account. Billing are about the only ones that can get full access to your account. I have found that possibly some higher level supervisors may have more access than Tier 1 support. Any open orders will block, this feature. It could be anything that was put into the system, and not closed out as completed. Billing can look at all orders, and check with the various departments, or close them if they are completed. Or possibly have the department responsible, close the open order, if it is completed.

ejarmst
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks.... will try that tomorrow.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@ejarmst wrote:

Thanks.... will try that tomorrow.

Please follow up and let us know if that was the problem, and the mark my answer as the solution. The helps other users that may have the same issue, and are searching for the answer. I know I have had it happen and have read others have also.

0 Likes
itsmejustin25

I'm having the exact same problem. I cannot upgrade TV services or manage my DVR online. I guess I'll call Verizon after the OP does.

0 Likes
itsmejustin25

I called Verizon and spoke with the billing dept and she confirmed there's no open orders on my account yet I still cannot make changes online because it tells me to call. Can anyone help?

0 Likes