Can't upgrade online
dgwhite01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Two weeks ago I moved into a new apartment and got fios 3 mbps / 1 mbps and telephone bundle. I got my bill and it said something about new bundles so I go online to see what is available. When I choose upgrade I get this message: We're sorry.
We are experiencing a temporary problem and can't continue your order at this time." 
It says that I should try later or if I needed something done quickly to call verizon. I keep trying and I keep getting the same message which is annoying. I messaged the chat help and they couldn't do anything for me as well. He just said to keep trying ha ha.

Another annoying thing is they have a new bundle price for triple play 79.99 with a two year contract. I am paying that much for what I am getting now and it is only 2 things. It would be nice if they would offer existing customers the same price! I am on a budget so I need the best deal I can get!

0 Likes
Re: Can't upgrade online
prisaz
Legend

3/1 and phone sounds like DSL service, so I am not sure what type of tripple play it would be. Unless it would be DSL, Phone and Directv. Or DSL, Phone and Wireless. If you have wireless with them they may give you a discount on the other two. But wireless would still be a seperate cost.

0 Likes
dgwhite01
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's Fiios the slowest one available not Dsl  and Fios Digital Voice Unlimited.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@dgwhite01 wrote:

It's Fiios the slowest one available not Dsl  and Fios Digital Voice Unlimited.

I did not believe they offered FiOS at that slow a speed. Possibly with VDSL through FiOS. Check your PM envelope at the top right of your screen.

0 Likes