Can't veiw any info on my verizon
smoogee
Enthusiast - Level 1

For months I have been unable to veiw my bill ,accont # , bill history , or any thing else on my verizon . No one , after hours of phone calls can do any thing about it . Verizon tech support is clueless to my problem or how to fix it . It does not fit their cookie cutter problem format . After months of not being able to pay my bill online , that I've do for years , I'm tring to get my statement mailed . WHAT A JOKE ! A PNONE CO ,THAT WON'T ANSWER A PHONE .

0 Likes
Re: Can't veiw any info on my verizon
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
smoogee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nothing is happening , except email from verizon wanting to know where payment I mailed is . Maybe they can try to call the US Postal Service  and  find out where it is .

0 Likes
smoogee
Enthusiast - Level 1

The agent must be a secret agent .

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Please give them two business days and then let us know if you have not heard from anyone.

0 Likes
mrxitmt

I've had the same problem since i got new equipment 2 months ago .It seems like they have no information on me except somewhere they have my billing info but I cant find it. I cant check my recordings ,my phone messages .Even on my android phone .i,m extreamly frustrated with them!!!!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Are you unable to access your account online?

0 Likes
smoogee
Enthusiast - Level 1

no billing info , can't make payment  2 days it's been 2 months

0 Likes
smoogee
Enthusiast - Level 1

The only one I've heard from is the billing dept. , twice ,but no help with problem . Sent payment out by certified mail ,12-30-14 , still in transit . Now instead of watching fios tv I'm on a stupid message board .

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

When did you last hear from them?

0 Likes