Can't view bill or pay online
Melanie928
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been trying to view my bill and make an online payment with my saved payment information for over 10 days with no luck.  Keep getting messages like your bill summary is not available at this time.  When I click on the Bill & Payment tab, nothing happens.  Got frustrated trying to get to talk to someone on the phone at Verizon.  Any ideas?

Re: Can't view bill or pay online
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Melanie928,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
desertfoxmbf
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had the same issue for two months.  I've called the tech support line and gotten hung up on twice. on the third call I was told someone would take care of it and follow up with me. Nothing. 

Can someone here actually get me some help? I need to see my previous bills for expense reports. Besides aggravating me Verizon has been losing me money over this issue. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello desertfoxmbf

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes