Can your FiOS account be suspended and you still access Facebook?
Samjb

My son goes to school with a really nice kid who's single mom is unemployed, and has been for a while. She doesn't seem to be trying very hard to find a job and is constantly posting on Facebook about her financial problems. People always come through with money. We are beginnning to think she's scamming people, because a lot of things she says don't add up--like this latest Facebook post: "This is weird. So I lost my Verizon this morning, no phone, no t.v. and the only internet I can get to is facebook!! Everything else goes to a notice that my account is suspended! So, I can't do anymore job hunting. This totally sucks!"  How is this even possible? I could see leaving an open portal to Verizon in order to connect with them about paying the bill, but Facebook? 

0 Likes
Re: Can your FiOS account be suspended and you still access Facebook?
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@Geekmama wrote:

My son goes to school with a really nice kid who's single mom is unemployed, and has been for a while. She doesn't seem to be trying very hard to find a job and is constantly posting on Facebook about her financial problems. People always come through with money. We are beginnning to think she's scamming people, because a lot of things she says don't add up--like this latest Facebook post: "This is weird. So I lost my Verizon this morning, no phone, no t.v. and the only internet I can get to is facebook!! Everything else goes to a notice that my account is suspended! So, I can't do anymore job hunting. This totally sucks!"  How is this even possible? I could see leaving an open portal to Verizon in order to connect with them about paying the bill, but Facebook? 

The answer to the question in the title of your message is "no."  If there is another question in the body of your message, please spell it out and perhaps someone here can help.

0 Likes